The 2nd #WomeninTechPK meetup took place at 10Pearls in Karachi on 8th July, my first one though (sigh!). The objective of these meetups is to identify the problems that women face in STEM and to work out solutions to rectify or minimize them.
Areas identified that require urgent attention were
- Mentoring and Training the youth (college going girls) to attract and inspire them at the same time listening to problems or road blocks that they foresee. WomeninTechPK plans to identify role models in the Tech industry (both male and female) to address their concerns.
- Work places need to be more “Women friendly”. Having day care centers and giving time off / flexible hours to young working moms actually build up on loyalty. Some big institutions around the city have day care centers but we have a long way to go. As far as giving Flexible hours goes, Genetech practices that already and I have seem remarkable results! However we still need to identify what can done to spread more awareness.
- Genetech Solutions and 10 Pearls have offered their premises to conduct seminars and training workshops for young girls.
Would you like to hire us for any of the following services?
Simply complete the form below and we'll call you for a free evaluation.
At Genetech we pride ourselves with our 'open communication' approach with our clientele. Once you initiate a project with us, be it big or small, our team will provide regular updates, regarding project status. We encourage our clients to interact with us as much as possible; so that we can deliver exactly you're looking for. As a team, we put in a lot of dedication and finesse into everything we create with you, so that you're thoroughly pleased with the outcome. As we begin all our projects from scratch, each plan is molded to most efficiently accomplishing it purpose. Backed up with solid coding and fresh designs, our work aims to impress. Finishing off with a strenuous QA run, all work is built to function smoothly.
I have been working with Genetech for nearly a decade. In that time, they have become one of the most important strategic partners I have ever had. I don't even call it "outsourcing" any longer as I feel like they're an extension of my company. Around the office, we refer to them as "our team." I refer my clients to them as often as I'm given the opportunity. Finding a solid development partner is difficult. Finding a group that can be your entire back office is damn near impossible. That's why I'm so grateful I found these guys. They come with my highest and strongest recommendation.
Latest posts by Shamim Rajani (see all)
- Accelerated Mobile Pages or AMP… Should you invest in them? - January 17, 2018
- How to Play Win-Win at Work, learning the Negotiation skills - December 22, 2017
- Badal Do Talk: Entrepreneurial Myths & Realities - December 8, 2017